Days in India are loaded with weddings in the months from November to February. There are unlimited wedding invitations. Are you facing a similar situation? It is obvious that you wouldn’t be wearing the same outfit again and again. Every function requires a different attire. And also does the wedding of other relatives, friends or family members. It is normal for you to feel puzzled about wearing ethnic clothes at this moment. Sherwani For Men, kurtas, indo-western – phew.. Ethnic Menswear list is also unending these days.
Would you like to put up your fashion game this wedding season? All of this calls for some excellent ethnic wear for men that you can don and experiment them flawlessly. If you are looking for exceptional ethnic menswear ideas, then you are at the right place. Allow us to help you look suave at events with our inspirational guide.
- White in Honor Of Celebration: Are you a more minimalistic person who doesn’t like extra work on their attire? White is the safest bet for you then! An Indian guy can take on any occasion with a classic white jacquard kurta set whether it is a pooja, sangeet, pre-wedding, post-wedding get-together or many other daily events. Different types of work on white kurtas such as thread work, zari, and gota adornments can make you look lovely and effortlessly lighten your ethnic attire. The conventional attire will not only make you an inspiration to the men around you, but it will also make you the most photogenic guy. A white kurta or kurta set is absolutely elegant, sophisticated, and eye-catching for lavish Indian weddings.
- Be colourfully inventive: The colour scheme of this kurta and bandi set for guys makes you want to get dressed up for impending weddings more than you can bear. We wager that this attractive and unusual beige kurta and coveted cream bandi with floral motif pair will completely alter the playing field for males. The huge blossoms contrast beautifully with the solid-coloured bandi, demonstrating your ability to maintain your sense of style while still being very cool. The rich floral designs look adaptable and will make you stand out in a crowd. Try this style and thank us later!
- Touch Of Royalty: Combine a lavender hue sherwani with a solid shade dupatta to enhance your wedding wear. The purplish shade enlivens traditional clothing into something modern and exquisite. On the other hand, the embellishment on the sherwani design adds a touch of high elegance to the entire personality. As a matter of fact, you are free to play around with the colours, fabrics, designs, structures, and cuts. This latest sherwani design is perfect for the desi men at heart and creates a fantastic, stylishly cosy, yet royal wedding look for men.
- Create A Statement: Embrace the beauty and splendour of this designer and timeless skyline blue embroidered jodhpuri set to break free from the ordinary. Not only is a jodhpuri sherwani one of the best wedding attire for guys, but it also exudes an air of elegance and timelessness. This modern silhouette, which embodies both classic vibes and a modern makeover, is the perfect choice for that fantastic wedding clothing for your brother’s or friend’s wedding. On the whole, don’t ignore the explicit embroidery on the bandhgala that exudes the charm of the attire.
- Shine like a star with something unique: Every fashion statement is enhanced by wearing something elegant and plain. This red and black indo-western outfit with a long waistcoat, kurta and straight pants is a great example of how men can start experimenting with Indian outfits with western ones. The royal colour scheme, basic piousness, bandhgala’s refinement, the jacket’s integrity, and the current design’s fun element all come together in a wonderful symphony in this red and white indo western set for men. If you’re looking for something unusual for your distinctive appearance at a major celebration, consider this look.
Imagining yourself already in these unique looks? We promise that by carrying these effortless attires, you will add a regal aura to the event. And guess what is the best part? All these ethnic menswear collections are available at Kora. The range is here quite visually appealing, whether it’s the casual glitz, burst of hues and shades, the allure of flowers and blooms, the excellent craftsmanship, or the contemporary vibes. Just choose one of the incredibly beautiful wedding garments for men from the clothing store. Get ready to slay in swag!
Also check blog on Hoddie’s