Top Dog-Friendly Restaurants in Charlotte
If you’re a dog lover, I’m sure you’ve already heard about the new trend of Dog Friendly Restaurants Near Me. Dogs are now welcome at many restaurants, even during breakfast hours. So if you’re looking for a fun way to celebrate your pup’s birthday or want to try something new, here are some dog-friendly brunch locations near me:
1. Lucky Dog Bark & Brew
- Large patio for dogs and their owners
- Dogs must be properly groomed and current in shots prior to entering facility
- Separate indoor rubber flooring areas as well as enclosed play areas for the outdoors for large and small dogs
- On Sudsy Saturdays, you can enjoy bubbles while will keep your dog clean and fresh!
- Choose a few options if you’re hungry
2. Zada Jane’s Corner Cafe
- Large patio
- Staff will provide water for dogs.
- A funky building that has lots of personality!
- Breakfast is their primary focus breakfast is served all day long.
- Shuffleboard, shuffleboard, shuffleboard!
3. VVBGB Beer Hall and Garden
- Serving a variety of local beers, but also beers from all over the globe
- the largest outdoor patio in Charlotte (tented during cold winter months)
- Kids are also welcome So bring the entire family
- DJs spin on the patios on weekends
4. River’s Edge Bar & Grill
- Located at U.S. National Whitewater Center
- A wide variety of trails are available for you to walk with your pet
- Water buckets for dogs on the porch
- An excellent selection of beers and tasty food!
- Live music is played during the warm months
5. Jack Beagle’s
- A local bar that is spacious pet-friendly patio
- Music may be a bit high for dogs with sensitive ears.
- Late night menus are available up to three a.m. all weekend long!
- Staff are friendly and accommodating.
6. Zapata’s Mexican Restaurant
- Staff loves dogs!
- Outdoor patio with leashable pets
- Relaxed and casual environment
- Delicious Mexican food
- Excellent location — Ballantyne is full of the fun you’re searching for!
7. Hattie’s Tap & Tavern
- The hotel is situated Between Plaza Midwood and NoDa
- 24 rotating drafts
- The entire place is pet-friendly. Sip pints and a drink with your dog
- Cornhole on the patio, and televisions to watch the game
- Live entertainment such as karaoke bingo, music
8. The Dog Bar
- Charlotte’s only off-leash dog bar!
- Dogs can run for free in the is the most dog-friendly area around
- Games for humans and li>
- Promote adoption agencies/li>
- There is no food available, however you could easily take a bite from the nearby restaurant/li>
- It can get a bit stinky inside.
SEE ALSO : GenYoutube
9. Wine Vault
- People (and the puppy) observe from the large open patio!
- Many other furry friends that your dog can be a part of
- Near the lake
- Live music is frequently
- Charlotte landmark
- Take food from a different establishment if you wish
10. Jackalope Jacks
- Drinks for dogs in the pet-friendly outdoor patio
- The legendary brunch
- Sports bar is located in the middle of the Elizabeth neighborhood.
- Arcade games and Karaoke
Are you looking to enjoy an evening with your partner or want to find more comfortable, indoor dining alternatives? We’ve got you covered . just employ a local dog sitter and let your pet enjoy an ideal companion.