If you are looking for a way to make your event more interesting and engaging, consider ordering a life-sized wax figure. This article will help you understand some information about custom life-size wax figures.
What is a life-size wax figure?
A life-size wax figure is a sculpture made of wax, which is often used to portray a real person in a pose or costume. They are commonly seen in museums and galleries and can be customized to the customer’s specifications. There are many uses for a life-size wax figure. They can be used as props in a play, as part of an exhibit, or used in a photo shoot. They can also be used as decorations for a special occasion.
A life-size wax figure can be very useful as an exhibit. This is especially true if the exhibit is about something specific, such as history. A life-size wax figure can help visitors understand what happened by representing the person or event that is being discussed. It can also help visitors learn more about the subject matter of the exhibit.
Customized services provided by DXDF
- First send the picture or design to our company, and tell us what character you want to make and where you want to put it.
- Our team of engravers will engrave a clay model for your confirmation, or make 3D data for the mold from your files.
- Once we finish the clay model, we will send the picture to you for confirmation before molding.
- Continue to shape and make silicone wax sculptures.
- Color the sculpture, hair transplant, eyes, teeth, custom clothes, etc. according to the design and pictures.
- Arrange air or sea freight.
With DXDF Grand Orient Wax Art, you can design and create your custom wax figures. Contact us today to learn more about our custom wax figures!