Currently, in India, several students are thinking about pursuing a career in law. There are several reasons behind that. LLB is a degree that you need to be a lawyer or advocate in India. What’s better than a dual degree and in this case that is BBA LLB? If you are still unsure about why you should choose to do a BBA LLB in Bangalore then read on and you will find out why you should pursue a BBA LLB degree from the Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies (RILS).
Why Should You Join the BBA LLB Course at RILS?
As we have mentioned earlier, Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies is among the Best colleges for BBA LLB in Bangalore. Other than that there are more reasons to join the degree course program.
- Joining the Corporate World: Demand for lawyers has increased in the last couple of years due to the legal problems that business organizations have to deal with daily. If you choose to join any such business organization as a legal advisor then you can use your managerial skills to find the solutions to the problems. The primary thing as a lawyer you need to do is to provide legal advice on issues such as deal negotiations, mergers and a few other things.
- Guaranteed Job: After the completion of the course you will find a way to make your mark in the legal field. Though it is easier to get into the corporate world with this integrated degree due to your skill set, you can also choose to become a legislator, advocate, public prosecutor, human rights lawyer, and many other things.
- Exclusive Facilities at Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies: What makes RILS, a top BBA LLB college in Bangalore and also in India? The answer is not only the knowledge that one can get from our highly experienced faculties but also the world-class facilities that a student gets here in campus.
The list of facilities is mentioned below:
- In house workshops
- Research projects
- Mentoring by skilled professionals.
- Hostel and Canteen facilities
- In house newsletter
- National Service Scheme
- Assistance while preparing for the All India Bar Examination
- Financial Support such as an educational loan from a leading bank
- Guest lectures and seminars
- Other activities such as Indian Red Cross Activities, All India intercollege law festivals, Moot Court and Model parliament, and others.
What is a BBA LLB Course?
Among all the top BBA LLB colleges in Bangalore, RILS comes on the list of top institutions that offer this degree program. The institution comes under the Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and also the Bar Council of India approved. This is a five-year integrated degree program and in this course dual degrees mean both BBA and LLB are offered to a candidate. Alongside professional education about the legal system of India, important aspects of business management lessons will be given to the candidates. The knowledge that a candidate will get in this curriculum will help him or her to excel in the corporate world as a lawyer. He or she will develop managerial skills and along with that, the candidate will also develop legal skills.
Eligibility Criteria to Study BA LLB at RILS
- The aspirant should have at least 45% marks in the 12th standard, PUC, or any other equivalent examination from any state board/ ICSE/ CBSE.
- According to the State Government of Karnataka, seats have been reserved for Karnataka students separately.
- Candidates who have passed the PU board from any other state should have to obtain an eligibility certificate from KSLU. RILS will help the selected candidates in the process.
- The aspiring candidate needs to qualify for any one of the following examinations,
- RILS Entrance Test
Whenever you choose to join an integrated degree program you will be presented with a chance to learn about two fields simultaneously. In this course, you will get to know about business strategies along with how to handle the legal side of businesses. Moreover, you will get a wide range of career opportunities after the completion of your LLB in Bangalore from RILS. Join the course as soon as possible right after completing the 10+2 examination.