Do you have a problem with your QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise edition? If this is the case, QuickBooks file doctor is the go-to tool for troubleshooting your financial software. Many QB users occasionally encounter problems and errors related to a corrupted or damaged QuickBooks company file. Furthermore, QB users who use multi-user functionality or have company files in different locations experience networking issues.
What are your options as a small business owner to deal with these circumstances? The solution is QuickBooks file doctor. QuickBooks file doctor is a free tool distributed by Intuit QuickBooks that can assist you in resolving various types of software issues.
What exactly is QuickBooks File Doctor?
QuickBooks file doctor is a program that detects and repairs damaged company files in QuickBooks. It is also useful for troubleshooting QB network issues. It is a useful tool for troubleshooting and resolving many common problems with QuickBooks company files and network issues. The current QB file doctor is a hybrid of two previously used diagnostic tools. Later, Inuit engineers combined their network diagnostic tool and company file data damage repair tool to create a QuickBooks file doctor. If you encounter an error in QuickBooks, it is always recommended that you run QuickBooks file doctor before contacting QuickBooks technical support.
How Do I Get QuickBooks File Doctor?
As previously stated, the QB file doctor tool is ideal for dealing with company file errors, 6000 series error codes, H series error codes, network connectivity issues, and so on. You may be wondering how to download the tool at this point.
Method: Visit Intuit’s official website.
- Navigate to Intuit’s official website and select QB File Doctor Tool Download.
- The QBFD.exe file must then be executed.
- The tool will now begin to install on your system.
- The file doctor will launch automatically after QBFD is installed. If not, launch the program by selecting the Start option.
- Finally, go over the instructions for resolving technical issues.
Errors that can be solved using QB File Doctor
All of the error codes and issues that can be resolved after using the file doctor tool are listed below.
- Blank or missing vendor, employee, or customer lists
- The company file could not be launched.
- H101, H202, H303, and H505 are examples of QuickBooks H series error codes.
- Errors in the QuickBooks 6000 series include Error 6150, QuickBooks Error 6000 82, QuickBooks Error 6000 305, QuickBooks Error 6000 301, QuickBooks Error 6147, and QuickBooks Error 6130, among others.
We believe that this blog has pointed you in the right direction for learning about QB File Doctor. Hopefully, all of your questions have been answered. Furthermore, you do not need to do anything because this tool will handle everything for you. If you are still unsure whether the file doctor tool is worth installing, contact our experts at QASolved. We assist you in clearing up any confusion you may have about the file doctor tool.